Gary Scruggs Electric, LLC

Call 828-289-6216 or email to schedule a quote to upgrade your old electrical service and replace your old electrical panel or fuse box.

If you have an old 100 Amp residential service let us upgrade your home to a new 200 Amp service to be able to run new HVAC and meet your electrical needs. We can replace your old panel and breakers or fuse box with a new electrical panel to make sure your home is safe and that you have reliable power. We do electrical panel changes and service upgrades in Forest City, Rutherfordton, Shelby, and all of Rutherford and Cleveland County.